San Francisco is one of the most famous American cities in the world, in fact is a city steeped in history and has many places to visit, but today we will not see them all, but we will show you the places you San Francisco for you know which are the places you can not miss.
- Golden Gate: One of the most famous bridges in the world, in fact is the most representative of the city, has 2.7 kilometers long and is the best alternative for crossing the bay. It can be seen from different points, but without doubt the best place is the Mirador H. Dana Bowers, because from there you will have spectacular views of the city and the bridge.
- Alcatraz: Located in San Francisco Bay is a prison located on a lonely island, but it closed its doors in 1963. You can visit and for this you have to go to Pier 33 of Fisherman’s Wharf pier and a boat will take you to the old prison, you can explore every corner of the prison, also know all the stories that happened within those walls.
- Golden Gate Park: Is the lung for the city and is 5 kilometers long. There you can see the great French mill, the garden of fragrances, a Japanese garden or the garden of Shakespeare. Although the area that most tourists like to live where a herd of buffalo.
- Bay Aquarium: This aquarium can find all marine species found in the bay of San Francisco.
- Submarine USS Pampinito: It’s something you will not find in any other city, it’s a submarine of World War II who survived many battles in the Pacific. It is anchored in the grind 45 of Fisherman’s Wharf.
To see magnificent views of the city can go up to Twin Peaks, two twin peaks that are 900 meters high. And do not miss Lombard Street, the most famous street of the city and also the steepest.
San Francisco has many more tourist attractions to visit, but you certainly are not to be missed. So if you feel like, you just need to look for low cost flights to visit this wonderful city.